70 galleons
Open
"fall like sandcastles"
Vampire
Animagus (M)
American
duelist
Muggleborn Admin
And I’ll take off my halo Yeah, and I’ll take off my wings You don’t have to be invincible cause I sure ain’t no saint You’ll always be my angel

Felix Felicis Monthly Awards!

As you all know each month, the the staff select a member and a character of the month. A member and a character that they feel has shone and stood out among the crowd during that month, and sometimes the month before if they weren't able to be awarded the month before as we try not to award the same two players month after month. <3

This post has been edited by PANDA: Jun 2 2017, 02:40 AM

user posted image
PM
^
TASHA
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 06:51 PM
1154 posts
240 galleons
Complicated
"Can't smile without you"
Human Witch
Metamorph (A)
English
Auror Training
Pureblood Admin
I have died every day waiting for you.

JANUARY 2017

Female Character of the month

This wonderful character has contributed so much to the site plot. Not only did she help create FX, but she also tried to help the Taskforce put a stop to it. Between her complicated relationship with her sister, the dramatic plots with her boyfriend and her daughter, she is a beautifully written character who will still achieve great things in both life and the scientific community. Please join us in congratulating NADIA I. DRAGOMIRA on being female of the month! Panda will receive a prize of 50 galleons on Nadia's account.

Male Character of the month

This award goes to a character who was actually born on Christmas day! He is a fun and vibrant character with red hair and a lovely Scottish accent to match. He is the glue that keeps his group of friends together! A guy that would never break a promise to a friend. Please join us in congratulating CAMDEN P. SCOTT on being male of the month! G will receive a prize of 50 galleons on Camden's account.

Member of the month

It fills us with great pleasure to give this award to someone who has truly made their presence known around the site recently. She has an assertive presence and is always willing to speak up for others. This member is always ready to plot with anyone and has made everyone feel welcome around the site! Please join us in congratulating MON on member of the month. She will receive a prize of 100 galleons to the character of her choice.

Arianna
Piper
Davina
Daniela
Angelica

Mason
Chloe
Sarah
Alyssa
Valentina
Edward
Haven
Zane
Charity
Peyton
Avalon
Olivia
Sierra
Skye
Vesper

sig code by Blitzy
PM
^
TASHA
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 06:25 PM
1154 posts
240 galleons
Complicated
Human Witch
Metamorph (A)
English
Auror Training
Pureblood Admin

FEBRUARY 2017

Taking care of her sorella and her new bambino nipote and falling in love with a man she claims she can't stand, when in actuality, she simply can't get enough of him. She is a constant presence on the site and is a wonderfully written character. Please join us in congratulating FIORE A. GIOVANNI on being female of the month! Kay will receive a prize of 50 galleons on Fiore's account.

This award goes to someone who isn't your typical nice guy. No scratch that, he's a total dick. He's probably banged his way around half the girls on the site already and he's just getting started! To be honest, he probably banged one of us to get this award! Please join us in congratulating JONATHON R. WEST III on being male of the month! Hero will receive a prize of 50 galleons on Jon's account.

Member of the month

This award goes to a member who made the difficult decision of stepping down as a staff member. She is hard working, dedicated and would do anything for any of our members as well as her friends. We are so glad to see that she has been around, writing and getting to enjoy her amazing plots. Unfortunately in her adminly capacity she was not eligible for this award in recent months, but we are delighted to give her this chance to shine not only for her hard work and amazing plots, but also for her phenomenal and beautiful writing. Please join us in congratulating BECKY on member of the month. She will receive a prize of 100 galleons to the character of her choice.

Arianna
Piper
Davina
Daniela
Angelica

Mason
Chloe
Sarah
Alyssa
Valentina
Edward
Haven
Zane
Charity
Peyton
Avalon
Olivia
Sierra
Skye
Vesper

sig code by Blitzy
PM
^
TASHA
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 06:24 PM
1154 posts
240 galleons
Complicated
Human Witch
Metamorph (A)
English
Auror Training
Pureblood Admin

MARCH 2017

It is March right? I keep getting confused because everywhere I look on the site I see June. Maybe this will finally give her something to smile about. We simply love her and the trail of ex boyfriends she has left behind before finally pursuing her relationship with Evra. Please join us in congratulating JUNE E. MANSON on being female of the month! En will receive a prize of 50 galleons on June's account.

This award goes to the leader of an investigative team of Aurors he is good at his job and has mastered unique skills such as wandless magic! He is a fierce and dedicated father to his daughter Harlow. Though there is a chance she could not be his, he refuses to get a paternity test because he knows in his heart that she is his daughter. Please join us in congratulating ARCHER S. REDGRAVE on being male of the month! Hannah will receive a prize of 50 galleons on Archer's account.

Member of the month

This award this month goes to someone that just recently returned to our team of staff members. A lot of work goes on behind the scenes to keep our site running and staff have not been eligible for this award in the past. This staff member has recently found a balance and has been getting back into her writing. We could not be happier about it because her characters are all so unique and her plots are so exciting! . Please join us in congratulating PANDA on member of the month. She will receive a prize of 100 galleons to the character of her choice.

Arianna
Piper
Davina
Daniela
Angelica

Mason
Chloe
Sarah
Alyssa
Valentina
Edward
Haven
Zane
Charity
Peyton
Avalon
Olivia
Sierra
Skye
Vesper

sig code by Blitzy
PM
^
PANDA
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 06:25 PM
1579 posts
720 galleons
Engaged
"all the panda love for you"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin
Like a space-age food pod made of magic and dreams , I'm a happy girl because I have you on my team. You are sweet and you are fine. I love you like a burrito.

APRIL 2017

Whether it's interacting with her loving brother, or the awkward relationship with Draiden, we love reading what Yuna is all about. The dynamic plotline, and active posting this last month have kept us yearning for what could be coming next in the future. We can't wait to see what Tricki has in store for us as she digs deeper. With that, we'd like to award Yuna Park with Female Character of the Month for April.

Coming back with a vengeance, Brady has been stirring up our curiosity. We can't get enough of his interactions with Ryker, that's for sure. Peaches has us all wondering if Brady will get his happy love story, and how that will work with his family. It's no surprise to us that Brady Park was picked for this month's Male Character of the Month.

Member of the month

The award for Member of the Month this time goes to such a wonderful member of FF. She's a wildly proclaimed 'RP Queen', and we don't even know how she manages to post as many times in a month as she does. She's amazing with activity, always on top of things as a staff member, and always trying to stay active all around the site. She is a strong pillar of FF, and we can't dream of the place without her. This month, the Member of the Month award goes to Zay!!! (and we were totally not bribed by half-naked pictures of Xander floating around skype, haha)

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
PANDA
 Posted: May 2 2017, 07:17 AM
1579 posts
720 galleons
Engaged
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin
Like a space-age food pod made of magic and dreams , I'm a happy girl because I have you on my team. You are sweet and you are fine. I love you like a burrito.

May 2017

This month, we had quite a few contenders for this prize, but the one we thought deserved it this month has a writer that has been really showing her writing chops in the portrayal of this character. Whether it's her forays into romance, or her work with potions, we can't help but want to follow along. This month, please join us in congratulating Emmeline Stansfield on being female of the month!

This month goes to a male who has been hard to keep up with. He's been a posting fiend this past month, and every plot has been enjoyable to read. We can't help but read and wonder which girl he's going to end up with, how his kid will turn out, and how he'll survive to graduation with all of this action. Life's a lesson, right? Well, we're loving the drama. Please join us in congratulating Jonathan R. West III on being male of the month!

Member of the month

This month's member of the month is a very special person. She has been very diligent as both a member, and as staff. She is always kind, and is always a pure delight to have around. When she's present in the site chat, or in the skype chat, she always spreads smiles to anyone and everyone. She's truly and amazing woman. She's been busy a lot, and has gone through a lot of tragedy in recent months, but has still done her best to do her part on the site. We all love her, and are more than happy to award this month's Member of the Month award to our local princess, Tasha !

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
PANDA
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 04:23 PM
1579 posts
720 galleons
Engaged
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin

June 2017

Reminder: we started switching to one character and one member per month.

Character of the month

This month, the character we believe deserved it the most has a writer that has been really always active, and by the way she keeps winning the of-the-year awards, people can't get enough of her plots! Her ships are believable and lovable, her heartbreak hits us all, and half the site roots for her to have a happy ending one day. This month, please join us in congratulating Raven Farlington on being female of the month!

Member of the month

This month's member of the month is a newer member, but they have taken our hearts by storm. Jumping in, taking wanted ads, being active, and being such a sweet person have helped us bring them to the top of the list this month. We can't wait to see what happens to their characters next!! We are excited to award this month's Member of the Month award to Peaches!

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection Shine WeCode The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Firenze Academy and we run. Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing Finite Incantatem RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Angels and Legions Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Sunrise to Sunset Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric 

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.