0 galleons
Open
"fall like sandcastles"
Vampire
Animagus (M)
American
duelist
Muggleborn Admin
And I’ll take off my halo Yeah, and I’ll take off my wings You don’t have to be invincible cause I sure ain’t no saint You’ll always be my angel

Bans & Wanted

Current Bans

There are currently NO BANS in place. Purebloods not appearing on the canon list (ie. original pureblood families) are still discouraged, but permitted.

Most Wanted Member Groups

Quidditch Players // CLAIM
Professors
Ministry Officials

Most Wanted Individuals

None right now

user posted image
PM
^
KAY
 Posted: Apr 8 2015, 12:55 PM
1119 posts
0 galleons
Open
"fall like sandcastles"
Vampire
Animagus (M)
American
duelist
Muggleborn Admin
And I’ll take off my halo Yeah, and I’ll take off my wings You don’t have to be invincible cause I sure ain’t no saint You’ll always be my angel

Ratio Balancing

Welcome to Felix Felicis! Please check the following ratio information and consider the characters we want or need when applying. Unless something is banned you are well within your rights to make a character with the ratio trait, these are just general guidelines to help you and us to achieve and sustain balanced ratios. Anything in BOLD is considered encouraged, and will count for galleons at Gringotts.

LAST UPDATED 22nd of May

BREAKDOWN: MEMBER GROUPS

Adult: 40
Gryffindor: 21
Hufflepuff: 18
Slytherin: 11
Ravenclaw: 22
Priori: 5
Task Force: 12
Professors: 4
Ministry: 6

Dragonblood: 5
Squib: 4
Muggle: 1
Ghost: 1
Mysterium: 0
Dragon Hunter: 0
(Ministry Officials and Professors are highly encouraged. If you'd like to make a student, consider making a Slytherin.)

BREAKDOWN: STUDENT VS ADULT

Students: 72
Adults:83

CURRENTLY BANNED
  • None.

user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric Level Six - A HP RPG Directory 

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black