FELIX FELICIS
quick links
staff
updates
FELIX FELICIS

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

The Official Felix Felicis Updates Thread
PANDA
 Posted: Feb 14 2015, 07:55 AM
1593 posts
160 galleons
Engaged
"all the panda love for you"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin
Like a space-age food pod made of magic and dreams , I'm a happy girl because I have you on my team. You are sweet and you are fine. I love you like a burrito.

OFFICIAL FELIX FELICIS UPDATE THREAD

Sometimes, it can be difficult to know what has been updated around the site. For instance, rules changes, or added species or abilities. In this thread every update will be double posted here so that you can see each and every update in one place.

Although we do still advise you to keep your eyes open for changes on the site, hopefully this thread will help to keep you all more informed.

CODE
[dohtml]<center><div class="sp"><b>Update!</b><br><br>
</div></center>[/dohtml]

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 11:27 AM
1567 posts
0 galleons
Married
"The roads we walk have demons beneath."
Dragonblood
{♥}
Australian
twenty-nine
dragonborn
Muggleborn Admin
I don't care if I'm a misfit I like it better than the hipster bullshit I'm the motherfuckin princess you still love it when it's you and me we don't need no one to tell us who to be

Rules Update! How to use the [M], [TW], and [restricted] tags!

[M] use this tag when you're post features sexual content that some people might not be comfortable with. At Felix Felicis, we define this level of sexual content as any post in which a character touches another characters sexual organs located below the waist, or in which any penetration of any kind occurs. Please note that any gregarious sexual content requires use of the [restricted] tag as well.

[TW] use this tag when you're post contains direct references to anything that might be triggering for another person. This means it has the possibility to cause extreme negative reactions in another person due to descriptions of traumatic experiences including but not limited to rape, self-harm, torture, extreme violence, miscarriages, abortions, sexual abuse, suicide, one-sided physical abuse and severe eating disorders. Any sexual content that is forced needs an [TW] tag AS WELL as an [M] tag. Please note that any extreme torture scenes MUST be behind a [restricted] tag.

So what can I post without a warning?

Swearing
Any amount of kissing, groping, fondling, or descriptions of breasts.
General sex talk, although vivid descriptions might need a warning.
General discussions of war
Posts about mental disorders
Discussion of moderate eating disorders
Moderate amounts of violence
Murder, as long as it's not described in extreme
Any form of in character discrimination (racist, sexist, classist, etc)
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 12:21 PM
1567 posts
0 galleons
Married
Dragonblood
{♥}
Australian
twenty-nine
dragonborn
Muggleborn Admin
I don't care if I'm a misfit I like it better than the hipster bullshit I'm the motherfuckin princess you still love it when it's you and me we don't need no one to tell us who to be

Skype Group Chat!

To avoid a dramatic group chat setting, we have created a set of rules that should help you to enjoy your time in the chat. If you currently participate, or intend to participate YOU MUST READ THESE RULES.

The rules
  • The group chat is to be a drama-free zone. If you have a problem with another participant DO NOT air it in the group chat under any circumstances. Please speak to them in private chat.
  • The group chat is not the place to pressure others into plotting with you. In fact, if you want to link your plotter, please use a private chat. The point of the group chat is for the members to get to know each other in 'real life' beyond the site. By all means, talk about the site, but if we see you pushing your plot page or characters on people, that will be a warning.
  • Be nice to your fellow members! This one is super straight forward, but don't be a dick. This rule is a little vague but if you don't think it's a nice thing to say, remember what your mum said: "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."
  • If someone is bothering you, the admin will deal with it, but please note, we do not control the group chat. We would rather you worked it out as adults, but if no solution can be reached the admin will step in for you.
  • People do not have to add you to their personal skype. If we find that anyone is making a fuss because someone did not add them to their personal skype we -will- be dealing with it swiftly. People have a right to their privacy, and if they chose not to add you, please respect that decision.
Keep in mind lovelies that we want you to be happy, and we want you to be comfortable and safe when doing anything related to the site and that's why we have these rules.

Take me away from time and season
Far, far away we'll sing with reason
Prepare a throne of stars above me
As the world once known will leave me

Take me away upon a plateau
Far, far away from fears and shadow
Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow
Light the way to bright tomorrows
PMEmail
^
BECKY
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 12:33 PM
952 posts
30 galleons
Married
"it's called a hustle, sweetheart."
Banshee
Parselmouth
Australian
bringer of feels
Muggleborn Admin
To the ends of the earth would you follow me? There's a world that was meant for our eyes to see

Inactive characters!

With the recent surge of return of inactive characters following the check-in, we decided it was time to come up with some proper rules regarding them. As you all know, the check-in was a clean state, so the waiting period we describe below did not apply to anybody who returned at the check-in. They do, however, apply from now on. For more detailed information, please see the rules.

For those who are completely returning from inactive:
Following the creation/reactivation of your first two free characters, there will be a mandatory waiting period of one month before you will be able to bring back/make any more. During this month, you must be active with both characters. From that point, post counts and the rule below (if you bring back more inactive characters) will apply. We're not trying to stop you from coming back, and you are so, so welcome, but we want to ensure that you know what you're getting back into and what you're abilities are before you take on a bigger load of characters :)

For those bringing back a single character:
Following the reactivation of an inactive character, there will be a mandatory waiting period of two weeks before you will be able to make another character, regardless of whether the inactive character meets the post count requirements. After that two weeks, if they meet the post count requirement, you will be allowed to create a new character. Again, we're not trying to stop you, but we want you to really connect with your characters before taking on more.

Please note:
It is not enough to just be here for one month, or have the character for two weeks. You must be active and posting. Activity looks different to everyone, and we're aware of that: some people post 10 times a day, others twice a week, and that's fine. But if there has been no activity, or we feel that you're not using the character, we will contact you about it and go from there.

We want everybody to have fun, and to really involve your characters in the site. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM an admin! :3
PM
^
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 01:23 PM
1567 posts
0 galleons
Married
Dragonblood
{♥}
Australian
twenty-nine
dragonborn
Muggleborn Admin

New C-Box Rules!

1) Do not link your plotter in the chat. You are more than welcome to use the built in linking function for this, but do not link it when talking. To use the built in linking function, paste your plotter link into the 'email/url' box at the bottom.

2) Do not ask for plots in the c-box. This is no longer allowed. Anything along the line's of 'can someone plot with x' is no longer allowed. You have two options instead. The first is to create wanted characters who fulfill the plots you want or need. The second is to post in other people's plot pages. If you are unsure how to plot with others, or need help in this area; please see THIS POST.

3) The c-box is not the place to ask people if they have done things for you yet, or to ask people to do things for you. The C-box is for chatting to other members, and for making a good impression when guests and new members come onto the site. Please refrain from doing any of the following; asking the admin if they have done x, asking members if they have done x, or asking people if they have posted in your plot page yet. The admin work very hard to make this site amazing for you, and the last thing we want when coming on to our place of refuge is to be asked if we have done admin work. Please remember the admin have lives, too, and some of us work full-time as well as being admin on the site. From now on, please use the proper channels when requesting admin work to be completed. You may remind the admin if they have not replied to you; or done the work requested after ONE WEEK, but please, no earlier, unless specified on the site. Please see THIS POST (Staff accountability) if you wish to remind us about doing something. Please do not use the c-box to remind us.

PMEmail
^
 Posted: May 24 2015, 04:12 PM
1567 posts
0 galleons
Married
Dragonblood
{♥}
Australian
twenty-nine
dragonborn
Muggleborn Admin

New additions to the FAQ!

Q: Can you access the c-box from a website?
A: Yes! Here is the link: http://my.cbox.ws/ffhp

Q: Will 'FX' affect dragonbloods?
A: The Ministry does not have enough data on this. So please, roleplay this however you like be sure not to give your character too much power!

Q: Is 'FX' available outside of the UK?
A: Recently, Marco Giovanni (father of one of our characters, Valentina Giovanni) has begun to import and distribute 'fx' to southern parts of Europe. He is based in Italy. England's influence extends to Russia. Please do not roleplay anyone outside of Europe with this drug yet.

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 15 2015, 06:31 AM
1567 posts
0 galleons
Married
Dragonblood
{♥}
Australian
twenty-nine
dragonborn
Muggleborn Admin

Changes to the rules for reserving!

01. You may reserve two canon characters, for a period of one month each.

02. You may reserve two play by's at a time, for a period of one month. Please ensure you read the rules on the claim page for more information.

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 15 2015, 06:32 AM
1567 posts
0 galleons
Married
Dragonblood
{♥}
Australian
twenty-nine
dragonborn
Muggleborn Admin

Prefect Spaces Increased!

We have now added two more prefect slots per house, meaning there can be four prefects per house, as well as for masters, total. If you've been wanting to apply to be a prefect now is the time!

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 15 2015, 06:43 AM
1567 posts
0 galleons
Married
Dragonblood
{♥}
Australian
twenty-nine
dragonborn
Muggleborn Admin

Ability Slots Increase!

We have increased the ability slots available to your characters. Please note AT THIS TIME the following are available:

3 animagi
    2 metamorphmagi
    2 seer
    4 occu OR legi (2 of each)
    4 wandless magic
    2 occu & legi

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 15 2015, 06:45 AM
1567 posts
0 galleons
Married
Dragonblood
{♥}
Australian
twenty-nine
dragonborn
Muggleborn Admin

Species Slots Increase!

We have increased the species slots available to your characters. Please note AT THIS TIME the following are available:

8 dragonblood
    6 vampire
    5 werewolf
    4 banshee
    1 veela

PMEmail
^
PANDA
 Posted: Mar 1 2016, 03:48 AM
1593 posts
160 galleons
Engaged
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin
Like a space-age food pod made of magic and dreams , I'm a happy girl because I have you on my team. You are sweet and you are fine. I love you like a burrito.

Skin and Layout!

Hey guys, you might see things tweak around on the site. We've been working on a new skin and we are in the final stages of putting it into place. Keep your eyes peeled for a new skin and an announcement about it soon! <3

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
 Posted: Mar 11 2016, 09:13 PM
1567 posts
0 galleons
Married
Dragonblood
{♥}
Australian
twenty-nine
dragonborn
Muggleborn Admin

Rules Update!

02. All characters must be at least 17 years old - the legal Wizarding World adult age. Similarly, all face claims must be at least 13 years old. This is a JCINK rule and must be followed.

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Mar 11 2016, 10:22 PM
1567 posts
0 galleons
Married
Dragonblood
{♥}
Australian
twenty-nine
dragonborn
Muggleborn Admin

Rules Update!

Please not the following site caps:

SPECIES & ABILITIES:
If the cap is greater than six, you may have TWO characters per group.
If the cap is six or fewer, you may have ONE character per group.

PROFESSORS AND HEAD OF HOUSE:
No OOC may play more than THREE professors at a time.
No OOC may play more than ONE head of house at a time.

PREFECTS AND HEAD STUDENTS:
No OOC may play more than TWO prefects, and each prefect must be from a different house.
No OOC may play more than ONE head student at a time.

QUIDDITCH:
No OOC may have more than TWO players per TEAM.

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Apr 22 2016, 08:45 PM
1567 posts
0 galleons
Married
Dragonblood
{♥}
Australian
twenty-nine
dragonborn
Muggleborn Admin

Rules Update!

Main Rules:

11. If you take a canon or a want ad, and your character becomes inactive, the claim to both canon and want ads is forfeited. If you come back, and the claims are available, you may re-claim of them upon re-sorting.

Want Ad Rules:

If no absence is posted, and a wanted character has been sorted inactive, the person who created the want ad or was the originator of a character wanted idea can re-open the wanted ad for that character. Take a look at want ads before creating a character for one, because some people may request a certain level of activity for the character that they are asking for, especially if it is a major plot for that character.

PMEmail
^
PANDA
 Posted: Apr 29 2016, 12:13 AM
1593 posts
160 galleons
Engaged
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin

New addition to the Dragonblood FAQ!

Q: Can you change part of yourself into a dragon, but not all the way?
A: Sometimes, while learning to do this, you might not fully succeed and only have part of your body turn. This could be a hand turned into a claw or something like that. This is something that is not permanent, and will go back to normal in a short period of time. Partial transformations only happen during accidents like this, though. A dragonblood cannot intentionally transform only partway. Like an animagus, the transformation is either fully into a dragon or fully into a human.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric Level Six - A HP RPG Directory 

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black