720 galleons
Engaged
"all the panda love for you"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin
Like a space-age food pod made of magic and dreams , I'm a happy girl because I have you on my team. You are sweet and you are fine. I love you like a burrito.

Member Requests

requests will go here

Staff Accountability

Have you asked one of the staff members to do something for you? Staffers are human, and that means we forget things, especially when life isn't behaving as it should. So, to ensure that we know exactly what has to happen, we created this thread so that you - the member - can tell us exactly what it is we may have forgotten, and you can see it's going to be done for you.

Please fill in this quick form to have what you need done added to the list;

CODE
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Staffer:[/b] (which staff member did you ask, or does it not matter who does it? If so, write any)
[b]Issue:[/b] detail what it is you asked them to do, and how urgent it is.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection Shine WeCode The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Firenze Academy and we run. Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing Finite Incantatem RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Angels and Legions Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Sunrise to Sunset Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric 

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.