FELIX FELICIS
quick links
staff
updates
FELIX FELICIS

Add Reply
New Poll

OPEN THREAD LIST, looking for someone to roleplay with?
PANDA
 Posted: May 4 2014, 01:39 AM
1593 posts
160 galleons
Engaged
"all the panda love for you"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin
Like a space-age food pod made of magic and dreams , I'm a happy girl because I have you on my team. You are sweet and you are fine. I love you like a burrito.

Please start a new post for each open thread, with the character that started it. Please use the form below. When the thread is no longer open, please edit your post and strikeout the contents (use [*s],[*/s], remove the *) . A staff member will then delete the post. It is your responsibility to keep this thread up to date. ♥

stonefalls courtyard and bridge » After auror training » Fang's sitting out in the courtyard, smoking after auror training class.

Headless Hippogriff » Perfect Pub? Not So Perfect Girl » have fun

Diagon Alley » Coffee & Window Shopping » She goes window shopping and starts getting some sad thoughts about things that happened recently.

CODE
[dohtml]thread location » <a href="LINK HERE" class="alinks">thread title</a> » extra information (if required)[/dohtml]

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
Pike P.S. Sawyer
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 07:34 AM
2 posts
30 galleons
Single
"Stay hydrated!"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Herbologist and Drummer
N/A
Half-Blood Adult
Sike you out

thread location » Muddy Dive Bar » Do you want to encounter unknown dangers in the murky depths or enjoy a nice dip in the summer heat? Either way, Pike's way ahead of you and insists the water is fine... For now! Hijinks welcome as well!
PMEmail
^
Matthew S. Brookes
 Posted: Jul 25 2017, 06:25 AM
19 posts
250 galleons
Single
"I'll Never Back Down"
Banshee
{♥}
English
Twenty-Three
Unemployed
N/A
Pureblood Adult
All my friends are heathens, take it slow Wait for them to ask you who you know Please don't make any sudden moves You don't know the half of the abuse

thread location » Job Hunting » Matt is having a cup of joe thinkign about looking for a job
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric Level Six - A HP RPG Directory 

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo and custom forum structure by black