you are logged in as
admin cp mod cp Alerts ()

Add Reply
New Poll

OPEN THREAD LIST, looking for someone to roleplay with?
PANDA
 Posted: May 4 2014, 01:39 AM
1579 posts
720 galleons
Engaged
"all the panda love for you"
Human Witch
{♥}
English
Payroll and Accounting
Non-Magical Admin
Like a space-age food pod made of magic and dreams , I'm a happy girl because I have you on my team. You are sweet and you are fine. I love you like a burrito.

Please start a new post for each open thread, with the character that started it. Please use the form below. When the thread is no longer open, please edit your post and strikeout the contents (use [*s],[*/s], remove the *) . A staff member will then delete the post. It is your responsibility to keep this thread up to date. ♥

stonefalls courtyard and bridge » After auror training » Fang's sitting out in the courtyard, smoking after auror training class.

the lake » SWEET RELAXATION » Meg is sunbathing to relax. feel free to join in for any reason

CODE
[dohtml]thread location » <a href="LINK HERE" class="alinks">thread title</a> » extra information (if required)[/dohtml]

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
The Treehouse Hogwarts Online School Infinite Arms Relashio Insurrection Shine WeCode The Beginning Fate Static Hogwarts Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Bombarda Maxima From the Ashes Firenze Academy and we run. Ravenclaw Pride War is Brewing Finite Incantatem RPG-Directory Age of Heroes Echoes of Earth Angels and Legions Demon Realm  Shadowplay! Salvio Hexia Sunrise to Sunset Age of Aquarius Gods & Monsters feeling electric 

skin created by Jenna of shine, caution, atf, candyland, and wecode.